Loveland Social Security Disability Attorneys
Applying for Disability Benefits
The process for filling out Social Security Disability claims can be time-consuming and confusing. Many people who apply for SSD benefits have their claims rejected due to incorrectly filling out the claim, accidentally missing the cut-off submission date, or simply not knowing how to proceed. Our Loveland Social Security Disability lawyers will handle all of your legal issues and make sure you get the help you need. With over 30 years of combined experience, we have a thorough understanding of the proceedings you will have to go through to approve your claim.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
We Get Results
Our more than three decades of combined legal experience allows us to help many of our clients successfully approve their Social Security Disability claims. Our in-depth knowledge of this area of law oftentimes results in largely favorable outcomes for our clients. Our team of Loveland SSD attorneys provide effective, compassionate, and personalized legal services to each and every single one of our clients.
These are the steps of the application process for your Social Security Disability claim:
- File your application online, via telephone, or through your attorney
- Have your claim reviewed by the Disability Determination Services department
- If approved, congrats! If not, you can request for reconsideration.
- If approved, good. If not, file a written request for an ALJ hearing
- Have your case heard at an ALJ hearing and present supporting evidence and witnesses
- If approved, hurray! If not, file a Request of Review to the Social Security Appeals Council
- If the Appeals Council decides to review it, they will look at all aspects and conduct a final review
- The Appeals Council may then refer it to another ALJ, or they may make a final decision
- If approved, hurrah! If not, you can file an action in Federal Court
Call (877) 435-1514 for a complimentary consultation.