When someone causes a serious injury or accident due to negligence or recklessness, they should be the one held accountable for the resulting damages. At Busch Law Offices, our personal injury lawyers in Loveland are fully committed to making certain you are fairly compensated for the suffering caused by others. Whether you were in a bad traffic collision or slipped while visiting a friend’s house, we want to be the legal team that fights for and upholds your rights. This is what we have been doing for more than 30+ years of total legal experience, and what we intend to do for many more!
For a free consultation with our injury law firm, contact usnow.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Can Handle
Dangerous negligence can occur in virtually any situation and at any time when someone stops acting carefully. As such, there are so many different case types that fall under the practice area of personal injury. You should not have to bounce between law firms looking for one with the knowledgeability and know-how to manage your case. Rest easy knowing that our Loveland personal injury attorneys can manage any sort of case, no matter the fine details that comprise it.
Examples of injury claims we can accept and manage on your behalf include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Dangerous drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Workplace accidents
We are also capable of managing wrongful death claims for our clients. People who are dealing with the unfair passing of a loved one need compassionate and sensitive legal guidance that will not push the situation too abruptly. Please know that our Loveland wrongful death lawyers are ready to help you pursue fair and maximized compensation in a way that protects your best interests.
Compensation You Can Seek Through Your Claim
A serious accident cause any number of severe injuries. From broken bones and scarring to spinal cord damage and traumatic brain injuries (TBI), the harm caused can result in extensive damages that drain your finances, especially if your own insurance caps. It is our goal to get you every last penny you need to recuperate, find stability again, and enjoy peace of mind.
In an average personal injury claim, you may be able to cite the following damages:
- Medical costs: For so many personal injury cases, the most expensive damages that accrue are those related to medical treatments. Emergency medical attention after an accident, hospitalization, and initial treatments can be quite costly. If rehabilitation and physical therapy are necessary for months or years, then the price of medical care will be even steeper.
- Lost wages: If you cannot return to work due to the extent of your injuries, you may be able to name the wages you missed in your claim. This is possible even if you were given disability pay from your employer.
- Property repair: You can seek the cost of any property repair or replacement necessary due to your accident. A common example is seeking vehicle repairs that exceed your insurance maximums after a traffic collision that was not your fault.
- Noneconomic damages: In personal injury law, noneconomic damages are damages that cannot be listed directly on a receipt or bill. Emotional suffering, traumatization, and a lessened enjoyment of life are all forms of noneconomic damages.
What is Colorado’s Statute of Limitations on Injury Claims?
After you are in an accident that causes a serious injury, you need to start thinking about how you can seek compensation as soon as possible. Colorado has a two-year statute of limitations in place on injury claims. If you get hurt and do not seek any legal remedy for your damages within the next two years, then the court may dismiss any claim you file afterwards. It is useful to note that certain automobile accidents will have a three-year statute of limitations, instead.
Call (877) 435-1514 to Begin Your Case With a Caring Team
Are you ready to take action and start seeking compensation and justice? So are our Loveland personal injury attorneys of Busch Law Offices. We are eager to see if we can guide your case to a resounding success, whether we secure a positive settlement or a verdict in your favor.
Contact our teamfor a no-cost case evaluation scheduled for your convenience.