Loveland Social Security Disability Lawyers
Federal Court Appeals
If your claim has not been approved, the final step in the Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits application would be to file a civil lawsuit in Federal Court. It is the final option for those wishing to receive SSD benefits for their injuries or illnesses. Our team of Loveland Social Security Disability attorneys has over three decades of combined experience with handling SSD cases. Our in-depth experience in this particular field of law made us intimately familiar with all of the policies and procedures associated with it. Busch Law Offices will work day and night to help you get the benefits you need and deserve.
Call (877) 435-1514 today for a free consultation and find out if you are eligible for benefits.
Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
The application process for receiving SSD benefits is usually very long and complicated to deal with. There are several stages of the process and many options are available to those who are applying. However, it can be difficult to sort through all the legal aspects, restrictions, and policies regarding SSD benefits on your own. Fortunately, our Loveland SSD lawyers have handled many cases similar to yours and we know the SSD laws, policies, and procedures better than you know yourself.
These are steps for the Social Security Disability benefits application:
- Submit your application online, over the phone, or through an attorney.
- Your claim will then be reviewed by the Disability Services Department.
- If it’s approved, congratulations. If not, you can request for reconsideration.
- If reconsideration approves it, good. If not, you can request an ALJ hearing.
- If the ALJ approves it, congrats! If not, you can request a review from the Appeals Council.
- The Appeals Council may approve it, deny it, or pass it back to another ALJ for a second hearing.
- If approved, you did it! If not, you can file a civil lawsuit with the Federal Court.
Why Use us?
We have extensive experience with handling these types of cases and know the ins and outs of applying for SSD benefits. We could greatly increase your odds of having your application approved by developing a well-organized, comprehensive, and persuasive argument for your case. With a little bit of your help, we will compile all the case data and evidence, and present it so that you won’t have to worry about the legal burden any longer. While we take care of the legal issues, you can focus on other problems that may have arose due to your illness or injury.
Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.